- To identify the thrust areas in basic, applied and translational research in public health, family welfare, nutrition and innovative systems of medicine.
- To establish linkage between basic research and operational research and accumulation of clinical evidence to create an evidence database.
- To promote various innovative means of personalized medicine and molecular diagnostics.
- To identify the major hurdles in translating scientific advancements into routine public health practices.
- To generate skilled manpower that will reinforce bridge between health researchers and public.
Indian Society Of Translational Research
ISTR certifies registration under the society Registration Act, 1860. However any Govt. department or any other association/person may kindly make necessary verification (on their own) of the assets and liabilities of the society before entering into any contract/assignment with them.
|Subscription||Membership Fee||Admission Fee||Total Payment|
|Life Member (Academy)||Rs.2000/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs.2050/-|
|Life Member (Industry)||Rs. 5000/||Rs. 50/-||Rs.5050/-|
|Annual Member (Academy)||Rs. 500/||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 550/-|
|Annual Member (Industry)||Rs. 2000/||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 2050/|
|Student Annual Member||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Life Member (FR-Academy)||300 USD||300 USD|
|Life Member (FR-Industry)||500 USD||500 USD|